Fuss no more with stamping, glitters, and foils with this easy to use sticky base coat.
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
This base coat is also perfect as the base for a long-lasting manicure!
Details & Ingredients
0.44 fl oz (13ml)
5 Free Formula formulated without Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor.
Made in China
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
How To Use
- Remove your new stamping plate from its packaging and remove the plastic protective film from over the metal. When you first receive your plate and after every use wipe clean your plate with acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover without oils. Сlean your stamper with tape by using the sticky side to remove dry polish.
- Quickly apply a thick layer of stamping nail polish in a few strokes over the design you wish to stamp.
- Hold a plastic card firmly at a 45 degree angle and lightly scrape across the plate to remove excess polish. Try to only scrape once, do not push card to plate too hard and work as quickly as possible to avoid drying.
- Immediately after scraping, quickly transfer the design to your stamper by lightly rolling once across the design from one side to the other or pushing once straight into the design.
- If your image does not transfer you may need to work faster, scrape differently (less pressure or new angle), prime your stamper (with acetone or gentle nail file/buffer) or try another opaque nail polish that doesn’t dry very fast.
- Quickly transfer the image from the stamper onto a nail with an oil free and completely dry base color. With a squishier stamper push the stamper straight to the nail, with other stamper heads it might work better to roll it once from side to side to transfer image. Remove excess nail polish from your skin and cuticles by using a flat brush or cotton swab dipped in acetone or nail polish remover, you could use tape to lift excess polish from your skin as well.
- When design is completely dry on your nail, apply a layer of fresh top coat with as few strokes as possible. Place a big drop at the cuticle and hold brush parallel to the nail while applying trying not to touch the nail with the bristles, this helps prevents smearing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.