Cute and cuddly nails come easy with these adorable puppies, bunnies, and pandas wearing flower headbands 3D water decals.Collection: 3D
How To Use
- Cut a design piece close to the shape of the image using scissors. If you are going to use the design to cover an entire nail try and cut it similar in size and shape to your nail.
- Place the cut piece in water or on top of a water soaked cotton pad and leave for 15-20 seconds.
- Remove the piece from the water and slide the image from the backing sheet with your finger using minimal pressure. If the decal doesn't slide, place it back in water longer and repeat the slide.
- Place the decal in desired location with your fingers or tweezers. Using your fingers or a blunt object, flatten decal to the nail. Use a finger nail or wood stick to press the decal near skin. To make your design look brighter apply on light colored nail polishes.
- If decal is bigger than your nail, remove excess using scissors or a flat brush dipped in acetone. To remove excess from the tip of the nail you can use a nail file.
- Wait until the decal is dry before applying top coat to seal it to the nail. If the decal covers the entire nail do not forget to seal the edge of your nail tips with top coat to completely seal the design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.