Create stunningly soft feet with silicone socks to repair dry, damaged skin.
How to Use
- Shower and gently exfoliate your feet first with a loofah or washcloth to get rid of any loose, flaking dead skin.
- Liberally apply a hydrating body cream, balm or lotion to one foot.
- Place your thumbs inside one silicone sock and “scrunch” to the toe of the sock (like you would when putting on nylons or pantyhose). Point the toe of your lotioned foot and slip your foot inside the sock.
- Slide sock around your heel and position strap to a comfortable position. Repeat steps 2-4 with your other foot.
- For extremely cracked feet, we recommend you wear the socks for at least two hours or longer. For less dry feet, we recommend you wear the socks for at least 15 minutes. Weekly Intensive Foot Hydrations are great for keeping your feet soft and pedicure perfect.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.