Show us your creations using this product with the tag #whatsupnailsgustofwind.
A beautiful collection you will want to have on hand! These regular nail polishes are all formulated to give you amazing nail art designs which includes 1 flash reflective, 2 with duochrome shimmers, 1 with iridescent shimmer, 1 with gold shimmer and even a magnetic polish. This collection does comes with our Whats Up Nails Magnet to use with the magnetic polish that's included.
- Night Contrails - Dark Blue Base with Teal to Purple Cat Eye Effect and Green to Blue Iridescent Duochrome Shimmer
- Plumingo Party - Maroon with Pink to Orange Iridescent Duochrome Shimmer and Small Purple Flash Reflective Glitter
- Mauve and Shaker - Mauve with Pink to Green Iridescent Duochrome Shimmer
- Lush Orangery - Coral with Pink to Gold Iridescent Duochrome Shimmer
- Bear Trap - Mustard Yellow with Gold Shimmer
- Tuscan Harvest - Olive Green with Iridescent Shimmer
Fantastic price at $69.99 (which is 15% off of full value $82.75)!Collection: Gust of Wind
Details & Ingredients
A balanced long wear formula made in the United States from high quality materials. Our nail polish boasts advanced self-leveling properties, faster than average dry time and a large coverage paddle brush curved to match your nails, and allows for less strokes for full coverage. Other advantages to our formula are its non-yellowing properties and all ingredients are considered clean, meaning none are suspected to harm human health.
0.37 fl oz (11ml)
12 Free Formula formulated without Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPP), Hydroquinone Monomethyl MEHQ/HQ, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), Parabens, Acetone.
Cruelty Free, Vegan
Made in USA
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
May Contain: Mica, CI 77510, CI 77891, CI 19140, CI 14700, CI 17200, CI 15880, CI 60730, CI 42090, CI 77000, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide, Zinc Sulfide, Calcium Sodium Borosillicate, Magnesium Fluoride.
How To Use Magnetic Polish
- Apply a thin layer of black polish or magnetic polish and let dry.
- Apply a generous (thick) amount of magnetic polish and immediately hover your magnet in the desired position close to the nail about 1/8in - 1/4in (3mm - 6mm) for about 15 seconds. Do not move your hand, keep magnet at one position all 15 seconds. Remove magnet and let polish dry. Longer you hold magnet over nail and closer to the nail, more defined magnetic effect line you will get.
- If you prefer using clear top coat, you may choose to hold the magnet over your nail once more for about 5-10 seconds to re-amplify the magnetic effect.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.