For a collection of stunning regular nail polishes, look no further! These regular nail polishes are all formulated to give you amazing nail art designs which includes 2 cremes, 1 crelly with flakies, 1 crelly with shimmer glitters, a chrome and even a magnetic polish. This collection does comes with our Whats Up Nails Magnet to use with the magnetic polish that's included.
- Tasting Trip - Dark Burgundy Brown Creme
- Horsehead Nebula - Purple Duochrome Magnetic with Iridescent Shimmer
- Chrome Colored Glasses - Rose Gold Chrome
- Bee or Not to Be - Yellow Creme
- Lost Frost - Light Blue Crelly with Blue Iridescent Shimmer
- Squid Escape - Dark Blue Crelly with Multicolored Iridescent Flakies
Fantastic price at $69.91 (which is 15% off of full value $82.25)!Collection: Shorter Days
Details & Ingredients
A balanced long wear formula made in the United States from high quality materials. Our nail polish boasts advanced self-leveling properties, faster than average dry time and a large coverage paddle brush curved to match your nails, and allows for less strokes for full coverage. Other advantages to our formula are its non-yellowing properties and all ingredients are considered clean, meaning none are suspected to harm human health.
0.37 fl oz (11ml)
12 Free Formula formulated without Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPP), Hydroquinone Monomethyl MEHQ/HQ, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), Parabens, Acetone.
Cruelty Free, Vegan
Made in USA
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
May Contain: Mica, CI 77510, CI 77891, CI 19140, CI 14700, CI 17200, CI 15880, CI 60730, CI 42090, CI 77000, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide, Zinc Sulfide, Calcium Sodium Borosillicate, Magnesium Fluoride.
How To Use
Magnets sold separately.
- Apply a thin layer of black polish or magnetic polish and let dry.
- Apply a generous (thick) amount of magnetic polish and immediately hover your magnet in the desired position close to the nail about 1/8in - 1/4in (3mm - 6mm) for about 15 seconds. Do not move your hand, keep magnet at one position all 15 seconds. Remove magnet and let polish dry. Longer you hold magnet over nail and closer to the nail, more defined magnetic effect line you will get.
- If you prefer using clear top coat, you may choose to hold the magnet over your nail once more for about 5-10 seconds to re-amplify the magnetic effect.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.