Skip to content
- Let your base color dry to the touch. If you did any nail art be sure to let your design dry completely.
- Open top coat and pull out the brush, you will want a lot of product on the bristles so dip the brush back in if more product is needed.
- Holding the brush parallel to the nail, float product in to place with as few strokes as possible. Make sure the brush does not touch the nail or you will smear any designs, keep a layer of product between the nail and brush.
- After applying product to your whole nail immediately cap the free edge of the nail by swiping the brush across the tip. Capping the free edge will help the manicure last longer.
- To refresh the look of your manicure you can reapply top coat after wearing it a couple days.