Show us your creations using this product with the tag #whatsupnailsBotanicalGardenBlue.
How To Use
- Using tweezers or the tips of your nails carefully and slowly peel sticker from backing sheet.
- If sticker has inner cuts, remove them using tweezers or the tips of your nails.
- If sticker is larger than your nail, trim off excess and make sure sticker does not extend past the free edge of the nail.
- Place sticker on dry, oil-free nail surface and apply pressure so it adheres evenly to the nail. If applying over cured gel polish, make sure to remove tacky layer before applying sticker.
- Apply a thick layer of regular or gel top coat, make sure you cap the free nail edge.
- Tip: If you are using gel polishes you can encapsulate sticker with a layer of semi hard gel before applying top coat for longer wear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.