Show us your creations using this product with the tag #whatsupnailsPureColorSet.
Everything you ever wanted in one nice concise package with a discount. The #12 is designing for elegant striping, the #10 is the detail brush and the #9 is the liner brush you've all learned to love. Buy the complete package of aluminum Pure Color utensils and save.
- Whats Up Nails - Pure Color #9 Liner Brush - 7/16in (12mm)
- Whats Up Nails - Pure Color #10 Detail Brush - 1/4in (7mm)
- Whats Up Nails - Pure Color #12 Striper Brush - 1in (25.5mm)
How To Use
- We recommend using this brush with acrylic paint, brush will last longer this way. You still can use this brush with nail polish but it dries very fast which makes it harder to create intricate designs.
- If you use brush with acrylic paint, then clean it with water. If you use nail polish, then clean brush in nail polish remover or gentle acetone like Onyx Professional acetone.
- You can use a little bit of any oil on hair bristles after cleaning brush and shape hair to bring them to original position.
- Put protection lid on your brush when you are not using it to keep from damaging bristles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.