Show us your creations using this product with the tag #whatsupnailswhaletalestencils.
These cute whales and tales is a collaboration with talented JayLynn gotnail
Create fun nails with whales, or use their tales to make it look like they have dove under the water, with these adorable stencils.
The five sizes of the whales range from 1/4in x 1/4in (7mm x 7mm) to 3/8in x 3/8in (10mm x 10mm).
The five sizes of the tales range from 3/16in x 1/4in (5mm x 7mm) to 1/4in x 3/8in (6mm x 9mm).
Stencil length: 1 1/8in (28mm)
Product is one time use
Made from high quality vinyl in Arizona, USA
How To Use
- Apply nail polish on your nails and wait until completely dry. We recommend using fast dry top coat over nail polish or bare nails to create a flat surface which helps the product stick better. Make sure nail is dry and free of oily residues before applying product.
- Lightly push tape/stencils to the nail using a finger, especially paying attention to the areas near skin, cuticles, and the tips of long nails. You can always cut nail tape to size if they are too long and cut stencils to help them form better to the tip, sides and curvature of the nail. Try peeling stencils from different directions if you have trouble with smaller pieces not remaining on the backing paper. Find your direction and peel fast, holding stencil close the backing sheet. When small pieces remain within a stencil, flip and stick/peel the stencil to the back of the paper to remove all stuck pieces.
- Apply fresh or thinned, not thick or gloopy, nail polish across the tape/stencil. Shimmer and metallic nail polishes work better than cremes. We recommend applying nail polish with a sponge lightly pushing it to your nail, similar to ombre design, this prevents any polish bleeding under the stencil giving cleaner lines. Remove extra nail polish from your skin and cuticles by using a flat brush dipped in acetone or nail polish remover.
- Remove tape/stencils immediately after applying nail polish using your fingers, tweezers or nippers while the polish is still wet. For better results pull the tape following its edges and stencils following the pattern.
- Wait until your design has completely dried before applying top coat. Use fresh or thinned top coat, hold your brush parallel to your nail and try not to touch a nail with the brush, only the top coat drop should touch the nail to prevent smearing. If you want to leave stickers on your nails you should apply 1-2 thick layers of top coat to seal stickers completely to the nail.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.